Thank you for being a part of our Fantastic Flying Book Club. We appreciate you all being around our book club. We hope to bring you amazing books to read, that make you excited to be a part of the blog tour. We also hope you make this a success for the authors who share their stories with us.
The following are requirements to be a part of our book club:
- If you are scheduled for an interview or a guest post, please provide your questions at-least 10 days in advance.
- On the day of the tour: Your post must be up at 10am Pacific Time.
- On the day of the tour: Your FFBC post most be the TOP POST OF THE DAY.
- If for some reason you will be rating the book anything below a 3 please contact us immediately for us to discuss other options.
- If you miss a post and do not contact us at least 48 hours in advance, we deserve the right to not include you in any further tours.
We encourage and welcome blogger’s artistic freedom, however please include the following with your post:
- Either the Blog Tour Banner or the Blog Tour Button needs to be part of your posting along with the tour schedule link.
- Book Cover needs to be in the post.
- Book synopsis needs to be included the post.
- Review or Promotional material for your stop needs to be in your post.
- Rating or similar needs to be in your post.
- Rafflecopter (provided and administered by A reading Nurse and The Unofficial Addiction Book Fan Club) widget needs to be in your post.
- Author information and working links to her/his website/Twitter/and Facebook page need to be in the post.
- Purchase Links below need to also be included.
In case a tour is hosting more than one giveaway, for example: one giveaway for each participating blog, the giveaway participants can only win one prize and not multiple prizes since it's unfair to other participants. In case this person wins more than one prize, he/she should notify one of the bloggers who contacted her/him to let them know so they can pick another winner. However, we'll allow the chance to give away a second prize to a friend of the winner, but it will be sent directly to him/her.
We will do our best to provide you with everything you need at least a week before the tour starts. If there is anything else you need or require, please do not hesitate to ask. We will do ur best to make everything go as smoothly as possible.
Patricia Lopez & Anasheh Satoorian