If you're an author or publisher interested in organizing a blog tour send us an email to email@example.com. However, we recommend to read the information in this page carefully before emailing us.
We organize all the tours free of charge to help promote an upcoming book.
These are all the services the FFBC tours offer:
- Conventional blog tour: a full week review blog tour with promotional posts (interviews and guest posts with the author and dream casts and playlist made by the reviewers).
- Review only tour: a full week blog tour with only review posts.
- Review request: if your book has already been released and you would like to have a quick review querying, this is the best service to do it.
All these services can be modified to the author/publisher's wishes.
The books we tour in the FFBC tours are books we read or would consider reading and that we think will interest our FFBC Team. We take this very seriously since we consider that in order to offer the best service, all the people in our tours needs to be interested in the books we host. This is why, as of now, we are accepting the following genres in our FFBC tours:
- Young Adult - All genres.
- New Adult - Limited. We have never organized nor offered a new adult blog tour, but since our FFBC Team is interested mostly in Young Adult books, we will take into consideration the content in the book (if it's appropriate for most audiences). We, however, might offer you the best service possible.
If your novel does not fall into one of the above categories, but you think we will be interested in the story, don't hesitate in contacting us. We will do our best to try to find the appropriate service for you and your book.
All our FFBC Tours entail the same details, regardless of the type of tour you want to host.
In each tour, we work with 15-35 bloggers, depending on the tour. So the main thing we would require is ARCs of the book we are going to tour. Most of the time we work with digital ARCs. If your publishers work with NetGalley or Edelweiss, we can send over an excel sheet with email addresses for them to send out galley widgets.
We usually offer 4 main type of posts:
- Welcome Post - It consists of a 0-15 question interview with mostly fun questions as well as a few book related questions that Patri and I post on the first day of tour to allow readers to get to know the author.
- 2 or 3 Interviews - With only 5 questions.
- 2 or Guest Posts - It can be a topic from the blogger or the author can choose a topic of their own. Depending on what the author has in mind. Usually we ask reviewers to send over at least 3 topics.
We also offer the chance to bloggers to express their opinions about the book with other promotional posts to host along with their reviews like a dream cast of their choice, an specific excerpt (spoiler free) that had captivated them (this can also be provided by the author/publisher), a favorite quote that they really liked or a playlist they would like to listen while reading the story.
Lastly we usually host some kind of giveaway with the tour: Whether it is print books, e-books, swag, or gift cards that is completely up to the author.
These details are for the blogs we do normally. However, we can always modify things. So if there's something you would like to take out, change or include, we would love to know.
The same details applies for the only review tour, however there won't be promotional posts (interview and guest posts). However, we can include the promotional posts that bloggers create (dream casts, playlist, etc.) or maintain the only review tour.
This service is an alternative to a tour. What we do is send the opportunity to review the book to all our FFBC Team and if they want to review it, they fill out the sign-up form. Once we receive a review request from our team, we send the books for them to read and they have 6 weeks since they receive the book to read and review it.
We send all the information we receive to the author and they never miss anything.
To submit your request for a promotional event, all you have to do is email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Book information - this includes the Book titles, Genre, Age group and description,
- Book Cover
- Type of event you are interested in organize
- Anything you deem relevant
Our main goal is to help any author or publisher that reach us out. However, we reserve the right to accept or decline any request that we consider will not reach the best promotion we are aiming for.